Hey, Mama, This world feels like it’s spinning faster every day. As the darkness has crept in, your brave prayers may have given way to fearful pleas that your kids would experience God’s kingdom—in a safe and comfortable way. This generation needs heroes of the faith and your child can be one of them, but that will require you to be strong and BRAVE. You and I must call out the bold Christ followers within our children and help them face the unknown future with divine confidence. Brave Moms, Brave Kids is an equipping tool that will help you…
Download Full Media Kit
Download More Shareables
- identify the qualities present in true greatness
- reject “mommy fears” and replace them with immovable truth
- learn strategies for praying for and training your children more effectively
- develop seven key lessons we must teach our children to live for Jesus
Link to share: https://youtu.be/_LJJZAQz_5Q
Reviews & Giveaway Information:By now you should have received your copy of Brave Moms, Brave Kids. If you haven’t please email us with your mailing address and we’ll get that out to you ASAP. Also, if you liked the book, would you please consider posting a review at Amazon.com, CBD.com, B&N, GoodReads, and/or anywhere else you post reviews? As always, don’t forget about the FTC regulation requiring bloggers to disclose whether or not they’ve been given free product. If you have signed up for the Blog Tour and would like to host a giveaway for a free copy of Brave Moms, Brave Kids and the partnering discussion guide, please do! You may offer, in the form of a giveaway, one copy of Brave Moms, Brave Kids to your readers. Some tips for hosting the giveaway are:
- Keep it simple. Giveaways with the greatest participation are easy to enter and don’t require much more than a comment.
- Keep it short. 24 hours to 2 days seems to be a great time to offer the giveaway since the urgency motivates them to enter right away.
- Keep it sweet. We partner with you to offer these books as a way to give back to your readers. Let them know you treasure them and that is why you are offering this giveaway too.
- Keep it streamlined. As soon as you receive the mailing information from the winner, email it to us so we can get their book out to them in a timely manner.
Pre-written Blog Posts:These pre-written blog posts are available for your use as part of the Blog Tour. When you have selected the post of your choice, please post in the Launch Team Facebook group (1) the title of your post, (2) the date it will publish on your website or blog, and (3) a link to your site. This will help others plan, as well as allow everyone a chance to promote all the posts.
The Anatomy of a Good Apology Three Steps to Boost Your Family’s Prayer Life What to do with an I don’t Know